Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Got Ginter MInis To Trade Me?

Just uploaded me 2011 Allen & Ginter minis want list. So if you've got minis and you don't want 'em, I'll trade for them. Have some base cards left. If anyone is collecting the 2009 set, I have a number of base cards and short prints. Drop me an email and I'm sure I can find something to trade ya.

Happy to have finally purchased a hobby box but no big hits. Did see a guy at LSC hit on a pack ... Fielder/Howard patch book. Sweeeeeeeet looking card!!

Scanned my box for the Gint-a-Cuffs, just have to figure write up and scoring.

2 comments:

  1. Shane, I gots me some. Will send ya a note.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 5, yes, count 'em 5 White House Uninvited Guests minis! Both of my boxes had 2 each and I pulled another from a retail pack. Do you have a Animals in Peril or Step Right Up! mini to offer?

    ReplyDelete