Monday, July 11, 2011

No Ginter yet, but did find a handy tool

After hearing some Targets had Allen & Ginter retail, I decided to check at the one nearby during my lunch break ... no luck on the North Shore (MA).  Anyone out there come across any retail yet?

* * * * * *

Speaking Allen & Ginter, Adam over at the My Cardboard Mistress has created a fantastic tool for those on the Gint-A-Cuffs this year. It's dubbed the "The A&G Boxbreaker Tool."  Adam put together a MS Excel workbook to help him with his Allen and Ginter boxes.  

"I got tired of typing every card number, name and type. Add on to that having to do Gint-A-Cuffs scoring, and you can lose a lot of time logging every single card." 

Here's a screenshot of the sheet:

 
I downloaded it and tested it myself and it works great! Best of all, it's FREE. 

He says "It's one of those things that started as a useful thing for myself, so if it is useful to others, I'm more than happy for them to use it."

Thanks Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment