Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sadly, I am 304 cards further ...

Rough, real rough ... that pretty much summed up the 300+ (incld 18 high #'s) lot of '72 Topps baseball cards I just received from eBay. I can't blame the seller as they stated the condition ranged from Good to Ex with creases, soft corners, etc.  I probably should have contacted the seller for more details on just how many would fall in the EX range. 

The 39 singles I already had, ranged from Vg-Ex thru NM. Put these side by side with this lot, and it wasn't pretty.

So with that, I am returning this lot ... and now find myself 304 cards further from the 1972 set.

On a brighter note, working on a couple of trades and hope to get those packages into the mail after this weekend AND there is only 26 more days till Red Sox camp opens!

No comments:

Post a Comment